Thanks to all for registering!
Here are some tips to help you plan your visit to Gothic Feminism at Kent:
– The conference will take place at Keynes College. The address is: Keynes College, University of Kent, University Rd, Canterbury CT2 7NP.
– Keynes College is located very close to the main bus stop on campus. When getting off the bus, turn right and follow the path towards the main campus. Take the first turning on your left and you will see the front of the college, with glass doors. Registration will be taking place in the foyer area just inside.
– Further details on travelling to Kent can be found here: https://gothicfeminism.wordpress.com/travelling-to-kent/
– Registration shall take place at 9am on Thursday. The conference shall begin at 9.30am.
– Finally, we are very excited to have two stalls at the conference. One shall feature books from Auteur Publishing, including titles from their Devil’s Advocates series (http://auteur.co.uk/?p=354). The other shall be Hic Dragones, a press run by one of our speakers, Hannah Priest (http://www.hic-dragones.co.uk/). So do remember to bring some spending money with you!